Grand USA Package Tour
15 Nights / 16 Days
U.S.A : USA 14N
Board your flight to New York. Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps"-New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; it's most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. On arrival at New York Airport you will be met & transferred to the Hotel. Check-in at the hotel. In the evening proceed for the In the evening proceed for Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight in New York.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Proceed for the city tour of New York Sightseeing: City Tour of New York. The sightseeing will include USA's famous landmark ?Statue of Liberty. We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next we experience the view of a lifetime from the 102nd floor of the Empire State Building, Later in the day drive through Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump. Overnight stay in New York.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Proceed to Washington DC by bus. Arrive Washington DC , The Capitol of USA in the evening proceed for the Washington DC By Night Tour this tour shows you the national monuments and federal buildings flooded in lights. From the illuminated dome of the US Capitol to the World War II Memorial, these are exciting sights to see. All of this takes place on a state-of-the-art, clean, air-conditioned, and comfortable motorcoach that helps make this tour fun and relaxing. Step off the motorcoach and visit the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, Jefferson, Lincoln, Vietnam Veterans, Korean Veterans and Iwo Jima Memorials, as well as the White House. Views from the motorcoach. The US Capitol, Kennedy Center, Library of Congress, Supreme Court, House and Senate Office Buildings, Federal Triangle, Pennsylvania Avenue, The White House, Capitol Reflecting Pool, Georgetown and Marine Corps (Iwo Jima) Memorial .Overnight stay at the Hotel in Washington DC .
Breakfast at the Hotel transfer to the airport for your flight to Buffalo . Arrive Buffalo, transfer to Niagara Falls . which forms one of the natural wonders of the World. Overnight in Niagara Falls.
Breakfast at the Hotel . Proceed to Niagara Falls . Visit Niagara Visit the popular park attractions including the Cave of the Winds Tour, Maid of the Mist ( subject to operation ) Niagara: Legends of Adventure movie, the Niagara Gorge Discovery Center, the Aquarium of Niagara and one day of unlimited transportation on the Niagara Scenic Trolley! . Spend the day at Niagara falls . Overnight in Niagara Falls.
Breakfast at the Hotel . Transfer to the airport for your flight to Orlando . Arrive Orlando , the sixth largest city of Florida and is also known to be its largest inland city. The presence of Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. This city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. On arrival transfer to the Hotel . The day is free at leisure . Overnight in Orlando.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Proceed to Magic Kingdom This covers 107 acres, opened on October 1, 1971. It's been dubbed "The Most Magical Place on Earth!" and is home to seven themed lands, and dozens of attractions that appeal to all ages. It is the place where storybook fantasy is everyday reality, and Disney classics are brought to life from the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away. Visit Magic Kingdom make your childhood fantasies come true as you step into fairytale land of themed rides, shows and parades inspired by Disney's Stories. Hop on to the happiest land, the Magic Kingdom, where the legend of Mickey Mouse begins. The magic will bring you the classical vehicles Western Carriage, Pirates` Treasure Island and Cartoon stars. Overnight in Orlando.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Proceed to Epcot center. Epcot center where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries. Overnight in Orlando.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Proceed to Seaworld The world's largest Marine Park. Here you shall discover many attractions. We dare you to take a one-of-a kind water coaster thrill ride through the mysterious lost city of Atlantis. Soar through danger on a jet copter ride to the Wild Artic. At Sea World, touch, feed or get face to face with awesome and amazing wild animals, and get in on all the action that draws you back again and again! Overnight in Orlando.
Breakfast at the Hotel . Transfer to the airport to take a flight to Las Vegas.. Arrive Las Vegas transfer to the Hotel Check-in at the ho.tel.( After 3 Pm) In the evening, proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas,experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. Overnight in Las Vegas.
The day is free to explore this exciting city on your own. Or we recommend that you treat yourself and your family to optional excursions of the Grand Canyon.
Optional: Tours of the Grand Canyon Grand Canyon a natural wonder of the world - where instead of 'Grand', more appropriate adjectives are 'Glorious', 'Exalted', 'Divinely Inspired'. One glimpse of its mighty majesty is all it takes to comprehend the name. You have 4 choices:
1) 'Bus Tour of Grand Canyon with Sky Walk' This is a breathtaking journey into theheart of the Grand Canyon. The highlight of the day is a walk on the 'Skywalk' - a glass bridge suspended 4000 ft above the Colorado River and protruding 20 meters beyond the edge of the canyon. OR
2) 'Air Tour of the Grand Canyon' Take a breathtaking flight over the Grand Canyon. Appreciate nature's largest masterpiece. See the Black Canyon, extinct volcanoes and Rainbow Gardens with some of the most colourful and unusual geological formations in the world. OR
3) 'Air and Ground Tour with Skywalk' See the Grand Canyon by air and ground. On your 50-minute flight, enjoy the spectacular aerial views of the desert landscape, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. Then touch down and board a bus for a scenic narrated tour of the Grand Canyon West Rim and experience the latest attraction - the GrandCanyon Skywalk. OR
4) 'Grand Canyon West Rim Combo Tour (Airplane - Helicopter - Boat)' A new and unique combination of our classic Grand Canyon Airplane & land west rim tour with the added appeal of a helicopter descent to the canyon floor, 4,000 feet down. Once on terra firma, embark on a covered river boat to glide down the Colorado admiring the mighty walls of the canyon. Sit and eat your meal right at the Canyon edge. Return back to the Hotel in the evening . Proceed for Indian dinner .Overnight in Las Vegas Canyon Tours leave early morning thus breakfast may not be available. .
Breakfast at the Hotel. Proceed Los Angeles by bus. Arrive Los Angeles transfer to the Hotel. In the evening enjoy a City Tour of Los Angeles. Drive you through the ?Entertainment capital of the world, Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive for the world's most expensive shopping and China town for some good bargains.. Overnight in Los Angeles.
Breakfast at the Hotel proceed for the sightseeing tour of Universal Studios This has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions, and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. Overnight in Los Angeles.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Transfer to the airport for your flight to San Francisco, this is one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city's well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay, and feature a wide array of shops, restaurants, and cosmopolitan nightlife. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America's premier high-technology center. On arrival at San Francisco Airport you will transferred to the Hotel. Check-in at the hotel. The day is free at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel in San Francisco.
Breakfast at the Hotel proceed for City Tour of San Francisco with Bay Cruise .Highlights of San Francisco City Tour: You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world's highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts & other highlights. Enjoy the Bay Cruise . Return back to the Hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in San Francisco.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Transfer to the Airport for your flight to the next destination.
Meals on Tour :DAY 1 : Breakfast
DAY 2-15 : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
DAY 16 : Lunch and Dinner
- A complete all-inclusive and Fabulous Dubai holiday package with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay at top quality hotels
- Enjoy Desert safari with Belly Dance -Thrilling ride through the deserts
- Enjoy city Tour of Dubai like magnificent Jumeirah Mosque,Sheikh Mohammed's palace, Al Fahidi Fort, Gold Souq
- Ferrari Park in Abudhabi
- Dhow cruise - fabulous relaxing evening's cruise on the Creek
- Enjoy the city tour of Abudhabi - Al Husn Palace, Corniche
- Visit Burj Khalifa. - is the tallest building in the world
- Breakfast at Burj Al Arab
- Enjoy in Aquaventure and Lost chamber
- A fabulous Dubai with ample time for shopping
- Airfare with Taxes
- 6 Nights stay in Dubai at Hotel Panorama Grand
- American Breakfast and Indian Veg / Non Veg Lunches & Dinner
- All transportation by Luxury Executive Coach at destinations
- All sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary and all the entry fees
- Dubai Visa fee
- The services of Bi-lingual Tour Manager
- Govt. Service Tax 4.50 %