West Coast USA Package Tour
6 Nights / 7 Days
U.S.A : USA 6N
Arrive Las Vegas the most spectacular city of the west coast Check in at the Hotel . This evening, proceed on a guided orientation tour of 'The Strip'. Enjoy the sights and sounds of Las Vegas - the towering Stratosphere rising1,149 feet into the air and the Downtown Glitter Gulch where Las Vegas began. Enjoy an illumination tour and a wonderful show in Las Vegas - the Freemont Street Light Show. A night full of entertainment in Las Vegas is a lifetime experience In the evening enjoy Helicopter ride over Vegas . Proceed for Indian Dinner . Overnight in Las Vegas.
The day is free to explore this exciting city on your own. Or we recommend that you treat yourself and your family to optional excursions of the Grand Canyon.
Optional: Tours of the Grand Canyon Grand Canyon a natural wonder of the world - where instead of 'Grand', more appropriate adjectives are 'Glorious', 'Exalted', 'Divinely Inspired'. One glimpse of its mighty majesty is all it takes to comprehend the name. You have 4 choices:
1) 'Bus Tour of Grand Canyon with Sky Walk' This is a breathtaking journey into theheart of the Grand Canyon. The highlight of the day is a walk on the 'Skywalk' - a glass bridge suspended 4000 ft above the Colorado River and protruding 20 meters beyond the edge of the canyon. OR
2) 'Air Tour of the Grand Canyon' Take a breathtaking flight over the Grand Canyon. Appreciate nature's largest masterpiece. See the Black Canyon, extinct volcanoes and Rainbow Gardens with some of the most colourful and unusual geological formations in the world. OR
3) 'Air and Ground Tour with Skywalk' See the Grand Canyon by air and ground. On your 50-minute flight, enjoy the spectacular aerial views of the desert landscape, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. Then touch down and board a bus for a scenic narrated tour of the Grand Canyon West Rim and experience the latest attraction - the GrandCanyon Skywalk. OR
4) 'Grand Canyon West Rim Combo Tour (Airplane - Helicopter - Boat)' A new and unique combination of our classic Grand Canyon Airplane & land west rim tour with the added appeal of a helicopter descent to the canyon floor, 4,000 feet down. Once on terra firma, embark on a covered river boat to glide down the Colorado admiring the mighty walls of the canyon. Sit and eat your meal right at the Canyon edge. Return back to the Hotel in the evening . Proceed for Indian dinner .Overnight in Las Vegas Canyon Tours leave early morning thus breakfast may not be available. .
After breakfast proceed to Los Angeles. Enroute visit the Calico Ghost Town. Calico is an old West mining town that has been around since 1881 during the largest silver strike in California. With its 500 mines, Calico produced over $20 million in silver ore over a 12-year span. When silver lost its value in the mid-1890's, Calico lost its population. The miner's packed up, loaded their mules and moved away abandoning the town that once gave them a good living. It became a "ghost town." Enjoy sumptuous Pizzas at the Calico House Restaurant. After lunch proceed for your drive Los Angeles. Later, enjoy a City Tour of Los Angeles. We will drive you through the ?Entertainment capital of the world, Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive for the world most expensive shopping and China town for some good bargains.. Enjoy a lipsmacking Indian Dinner . Overnight stay at in Los Angeles.
Breakfast at the Hotel . This morning, proceed to 3rd Street Promenade and Santa Monica Beach. After lunch proceed to the Universal Studios . Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles' best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that's fun for the whole family.Enjoy the rides the most famous being New! Prepare for the greatest battle you'll ever ride on Transformers: The Ride-3D, Come face to face with King Kong 360 3-D created by Peter Jackson. It's the world's largest, most intense 3-D experience. Experience the Special Effects Stage where you'll learn the secrets behind the making of your favorite blockbuster movies. After the action packed day enjoy a perfect Indian Dinner. Overnight stay in LosAngeles.
After breakfast proceed to San Francisco enroute visit Solvang a Danish village. Explore the culture of this European Village. Proceed take the 17-Mile Drive, a scenic road through Pacific Grove and Pebble Beach on the Monterey Peninsula in California, much of which hugs the Pacific coastline and passes famous golf courses and mansions.The 17-Mile Drive is a 17-mile (27 km)-long scenic loop having five entrances, including one at California State Route 1 and one at Pacific Grove off Sunset Drive.Proceed your drive to San Francisco. Arrive San Francisco Arrive San Francisco, check in at the Hotel. In the evening proceed for a lipsmacking Indian Dinner . Overnight stay in San Francisco.
Breakfast at the hotel after breakfast proceed for the Sightseeing: City tour of San Francisco. Start your day with the San Francisco Bay Cruise this is the Highlight of the tour , San Francisco's Bay Cruise offers breathtaking view of San Francisco , under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, and closely around notorious Alcatraz Island. Next proceed on a guided orientation tour with a walk on Lombard Street, the crookedest street in U.S.A. Then drive past the Civic Centre. Stop for a photograph at the Twin Peaks from where you can view the Golden Gate Bridge, Later, drive to San Francisco's most popular destination, the Fisherman's Wharf through Ghiradelli square known for its historic waterfront and considered the city's most popular tourist destination with delicious seafood, spectacular sights and unique shopping. Spend a dollar or two at Pier 39, a festival marketplace with more than 110 stores, and numerous fun-filled attractions. End the day with shopping at Macy's in Union Square. In the evening proceed for a lipsmacking Indian Dinner. Overnight stay in San Francisco.
Good times come to an end . you will be transferred to the Airport for your flight back home.
Meals on Tour :DAY 1 : Breakfast
DAY 2-6 : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
DAY 7 : Lunch and Dinner
- A complete all-inclusive and Fabulous Dubai holiday package with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay at top quality hotels
- Enjoy Desert safari with Belly Dance -Thrilling ride through the deserts
- Enjoy city Tour of Dubai like magnificent Jumeirah Mosque,Sheikh Mohammed's palace, Al Fahidi Fort, Gold Souq
- Ferrari Park in Abudhabi
- Dhow cruise - fabulous relaxing evening's cruise on the Creek
- Enjoy the city tour of Abudhabi - Al Husn Palace, Corniche
- Visit Burj Khalifa. - is the tallest building in the world
- Breakfast at Burj Al Arab
- Enjoy in Aquaventure and Lost chamber
- A fabulous Dubai with ample time for shopping
- Airfare with Taxes
- 6 Nights stay in Dubai at Hotel Panorama Grand
- American Breakfast and Indian Veg / Non Veg Lunches & Dinner
- All transportation by Luxury Executive Coach at destinations
- All sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary and all the entry fees
- Dubai Visa fee
- The services of Bi-lingual Tour Manager
- Govt. Service Tax 5%