Phuket Bangkok Pattaya Tour
6 Nights / 7 Days
Asia :Phuket 2N , Pattaya 2N , Bangkok 2N
Arrive at Phuket - Thailand's largest island and one of the most popular tourist destinations in Southeast Asia. This island is rich in natural resources. Wel come by our Local Representative transfer to Hotel. Post lunch proceed to Island tour of Phuket. Overnight stay at Hotel.
On second day proceed to Phi Phi Island - Thailand's island-superstar, Phi Phi's beauty is a large chunk of the allure. The islands, when approached by boat, rise from the sea like a fortress. Sheer cliffs tower overhead, then give way to beach-fronted jungle. It's love at first sight. The most idyllic locations in the world, featuring warm azure waters and soft white sand.. Overnight stay at Hotel.
On third day proceed to board your flight to Bangkok. Arrive at Bangkok Airport & transfer to Pattaya. Welcome to the Fun filling city Pattaya. This vibrant coastal city, From sunrise to sunset, Pattaya's beaches are constantly brimming with life, as water sports lovers and sun worshippers take to the waters. Check into Hotel. Evening proceeds to Alcazor show - The greatest show in Asia. The world's most famous transvestite cabaret show with more than 2000 people every night enjoying or spectacular performances. Overnight stay at Hotel.
On fourth day proceed to Coral Island - is a island off the coast of Pattaya. The popular day-trip destination is set up for underwater diving in the surrounding coral, glass-bottom boat tours and beachfront relaxing at one of several beaches on the island. Reach coral Island by Speed boat Overnight stay at Hotel.
On fifth day proceed to Bangkok. Check into Hotel. Post lunch proceed to City tour of Bangkok covering the world's largest Buddha - also called Wat Traimit. Followed by at Pho-a Principle Buddha, Reclining Buddha inside the Vihara Hall, phra Ubosot the large triangular building and Spires of Phra Maha Chedi Si Rajkarn. Back to Hotel. Then proceed to Dinner cruise on chao phraya river. Overnight stay at Hotel.
On sixth day proceeds to Safari World - The ultimate safari experience features hundreds of animals from all over the world. There are a lot of wild animals, including tigers and lions. There are daily tiger and lion feeding shows. Marine Park - a vast spectrum of animals of land, sea and air. Spy War action stunts, water skiing, dolphins, Hollywood cowboy stunts, birds, orang-utan boxing, and sea lions, hundreds of exhibits featuring white tigers, fantasy carp garden, tapir kingdom, crocodile garden and many more. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast free till evening for shopping. Evening drop you at the airport to board your flight.
Meals on Tour :DAY 1 : Lunch and Dinner
DAY 2-6 : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
DAY 7 : Breakfast
- A complete all-inclusive and Thailand packages with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay 2 nights in Phuket - A complete fascinating attractions and breath taking scenery of Phuket
- Visit PHI PHI Island - known as a jewel of Andaman Sea
- Stay 2 nights in Pattaya - Asia's Premier Beach Destination
- Alcazar Show - watch marvelous combination of music dance & costume
- Visit the famous Coral Island – take a ride in a glass bottom boat to admire the underwater life
- Stay 2 night in our Bangkok Packages
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Bangkok
- Enjoy a fun filled day at Safari World and Marine Park with Indian lunch
- A relaxed Thailand tour with ample time for shopping
- Daily American breakfast at the hotels
- Daily Indian Lunches and Dinners at finest Indian restaurants
- Visit 3 cities in 07 days: Phuket, Pattaya, Bangkok
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your Phuket Packages
- Airfare with Taxes
- 2 Nights stay in Phuket at Hotel Sunset Beach Resort
- 2 Night stay in Pattaya at Hotel Mantra Pura Resort
- 2 Night stay in Bangkok at Hotel Manhattan
- American Breakfast and Indian Veg / Non Veg Lunch & Dinner
- All transportation by Luxury Executive Coach at destinations
- All sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary and all the entry fees
- Govt. Service Tax 5%